St Helens, England

I could take this door onto Britain's got Talent !A door that fukin whistles !

no joke . . . unlike the company that fitted it !

Spoke with loads of people at Qualplas after the problem started, which was in August last year !

Its still not fixed, in fact the windows I had off them have decided to join in the chorus ! You would not believe the hassle I've had with this bunch of toss pots, wheres the winds whistling in there's cold coming in obviously. These windows were supposed to make my house warmer FFS !

If you want a decent window job done then dont deal with this bunch of arseholes !Trading Standards have been informed as have you !

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2156. This person is overall dissatisfied with Qualplas. The most disappointing about upvc windows at Qualplas was tossers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Qualplas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Qualplas?

Comments